Titan Poker started a new promotion this month that’s going to run every month until further notice. The new promotion that is now available at Titan Poker is the “Lord of the Grind” promotion. You don’t need to worry about competing against a bunch of other players while participating in this promo, as all of the rewards are based on personal monthly goals. You need to simply earn as many Titan Poker points as possible on a daily basis throughout the month.
Players need to opt-in to the promotion on the Lord of the Grind promotion page at Titan Poker. Once you’re opted in you just need to start playing online poker and earning Titan Poker points like you normally would. There are four different levels that you can achieve each month while playing in this promotion and I’ve listed the requirements for each level below. Make sure you read the full terms and conditions before playing in the promotion to make sure you understand everything.
Lord of the Grind Level 1
- Earn 30 Points Daily for 10 Days in a Month = $5 Cash + $15 Bonus
- Earn 30 Points Daily for 20 Days in a Month = $5 Cash + $25 Bonus
Lord of the Grind Level 2
- Earn 100 Points Daily for 10 Days in a Month = $5 Cash + $35 Bonus
- Earn 100 Points Daily for 20 Days in a Month = $10 Cash + $70 Bonus
Lord of the Grind Level 3
- Earn 250 Points Daily for 10 Days in a Month = $10 Cash + $90 Bonus
- Earn 250 Points Daily for 20 Days in a Month = $10 Cash + $140 Bonus
Lord of the Grind Level 4
- Earn 1000 Points Daily for 10 Days in a Month = $20 Cash + $180 Bonus
- Earn 1000 Points Daily for 20 Days in a Month = $25 Cash + $225 Bonus
Titan Poker will be giving players cash and bonuses during the Lord of the Grind promotion. What I really like about the promo is the fact that you only need to earn points for 20 days each month. You don’t need to earn points in consecutive days in order to win the cash or bonus. Simply earn enough points daily for 10/20 days to receive the prizes listed above. The cash is credited to your account on the 1st Monday of each month and the bonus has to be cleared (225 Points per $5) in 30 days.
There is a neat status page that you can access on the Titan Poker site or in the poker lobby under “News & Offers”. The status page has some cool features including the ability to track your progress. You can see how many points you’ve earned today or you can view how many points you’ve earned on any day throughout the month. This will help give you an idea if you’re on pace for a big prize or not.